QUANTUM WEIRDNESS by Cathy D. Slaght
This month a scan revealed it’s time to focus on clearing BELIEFS, primarily unconscious, that could be blocking prosperity related to health, wisdom, joy and yes monetary wealth.
Turns out this may be related to what's loaded up in our DNA- specifically what's referred to as “junk” DNA.
JUNK DNA is said to represent 98% of the powerful "spiral of life" - the other 2% being related to individual genetics. It's referred to as "junk" because it seems to be caught up in that spiral, doing NOTHING.
But maybe not.
Some thoughts on this - we now can see, because of advances in technology, that DNA is a liquid crystalline structure, like WATER.
This makes it highly programmable. Interestingly, some ancient writings say that in the Old Testament when God “spoke over the waters” this was referring to words spoken over DNA.
So, JUNK DNA may be our HARD DRIVE. This means it is there for us to program via words, thoughts, habits of daily living- energy work- and so on- according to our free will.
But also- it’s likely we've been programmed since conception by outside forces that may, unwittingly or otherwise, been detrimental.
Just one example- it turns out that screen time, particularly for children, can do some undesirable DNA programming. This is a serious concern. Many children now have their own tablets and/or cell phones, plus elementary schools have incorporated them.
(we’ll be focusing on how to de-tox this stress.)
But the good news - most are familiar with “neuroplasticity.” Specifically, we’ve learned that the brain can CHANGE- throughout life. Well, turns out that DNA operates the same way.
In other words- we ALWAYS have an opportunity to re-program our DNA
With that in mind, group SRC work will be focusing on clearing stress related to non-beneficial DNA programming.
Let the weirdness begin...with yes therapy (etheric, not physical)
Cathy D. Slaght
Cathy's Blog Archives
Virtual Spa Academy
EVG Group Blog
Zoom Call Archives
Cathy is Your SRC4u Software Expert and more...
Cathy D. Slaght - (727) 804-0422 - Email
Are You Making SELF CARE Part of Your Routine ? click here to continue
Blogs *** Current Blog Post *** Archived Blog List *** SRC4u Software Demonstration Zoom Archives *** SRC4u Cocktails
TAOsh/The Art of Spiritual Hygiene (SRC4u Software Extended Demonstration) *** Energy Visionaries Blog List