WHY THIS IS NOT "NEW AGE" by Cathy D. Slaght
Information from the scan is posted daily because it's vital to understand how the energy system works and how powerful our system is when our energy can flow. This morning we started the session by requesting, from the SRC pro tools, stress management related to soul imaging, the field generator, and the supercharger.
The "soul imaging" program deals with clearing the negative charge from certain emotions. The emotions we wanted to clear are "affronted, pity, clear, afflicted, prey to, jealous, alarmed, sour, uncontrollable, eagerness, abrasive, and having fun". Remember, everything is frequency. That includes emotions. These frequencies can serve to either raise or lower vibration. Apparently these were serving to lower because negativity in some form had been associated with them.
The "field generator" does just what it says- introduces a field around whatever the energy is directed towards- in this case our group. Looking at the scan, ,the following settings were selected: alert, breakthrough, healthy, and maximum protection. This particular program automatically selects the time period- we selected 25 minutes. However, the field will be with us all day. The energy in your field serves, in many ways, as a magnet, bringing to you what you resonate, or "vibrate" with.
For the supercharger, our field is charged with self expression, calm, and perseverance. Am letting that run for 24 hours.
In other sections of the scan we indicated stress regarding enzyme function and seed emotions. (Will talk about "seed emotions" tomorrow) That's because I'd like to mention a little about "New Age" philosophy and why this work is not New Age.
A big obstacle with this energetic stress management can be that people think it's some kind of "psychic or new age stuff." That's not true. We're dealing with mainstream science, physics. Would your cell phone or wireless internet be new age or psychic? After all, they're forms of technology that deal with frequency!
Here are some significant differences between the science we're dealing with and "new age."
1. New age philosophy encourages us to ignore the negative. “Never look at what’s wrong, because that brings more negativity." But refusing to acknowledge truth is often what brings on more negativity, not less. The virtual qigong software will scan your field and give you some information as to what might be interrupting your energy flow. And yes, you may need to face it and make some changes so that the information can serve you.
2. Then we have the "It’s all good." This just isn't true. There's plenty of bad. Yes, we have the personal power to transform any crisis to a learning experience. But there's positive and negative energy. The SRC software, as it scans your field, may point some of this negative energy out so you can, with awareness, do your part to handle it. As it clears, your vibration may go up. But it does no good to go around with your head in the clouds saying, "It's all good." It simply is not. It's time to wake up to the real world. This kind of thinking, brought on by the New Age movement, could be one of the main reasons such atrocities occur on this planet: we refuse to examine evil.
3. Here's another one that has caused a great deal of hopelessness, shame, and guilt: "You create everything that happens to you." We're all connected by an infinite grid of subtle electric energy. This has been proven by sophisticated measuring tools. Our thoughts- all of mankind for all the ages- have gone into this field. This is referred to as mass, or collective, consciousness. Some create their reality based on this collective vibration, instead of their personal one, before they become aware of how all this comes together. A classic example is that of the healer, who may absorb the energy of their clients and manifest their own illness. We could go on and on with examples. Bottom line, not everything that’s happened in your life is something you personally “attracted.” To hold disappointment, guilt, or shame because you think you “attracted” chaos into your life isn’t fair and isn’t how energy necessarily works.
4. Another new age favorite goes something like this "You can never really know." But yes you can. In fact there are two words in the English language that are considered the most powerful of all words. The first is KNOW. Sure, nobody knows everything, but to truly change your life it’s important to read, research, and hold certain information in your consciousness. This is hard work, which many don’t want to do. But ignorance lowers vibration.
5. And finally, the last dose of new age misinformation: What you resist persists. This is a hallmark of imbalance. Remember reading that one of the two most powerful words in the English language is KNOW? Well, the other is NO. We need to only accept truth, and resist, reject, and change what isn’t true. You don’t need to “accept your lot in life.” In order to make some major changes you’re going to be doing some resisting!
Many roll along, seeing injustice after injustice, but refuse to act because they believe if they acknowledge an issue it gets worse. Truth is, there is negative focus- for example complaining, which CAN make a situation worse. But that's not what we're talking about here. We're speaking in terms of positive focus and action in order to raise vibration.
Cathy D. Slaght