DOES AMERICA HAVE AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE? by Cathy D. Slaght
A disease is classified as "autoimmune" when a person's cells are attacking each other. Some examples of autoimmune disease would be rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and thyroid disease. Here's a list from www.aarda.org
At this time, more Americans are suffering from autoimmune disease than cancer, diabetes, and heart disease combined. We're spending a fortune, too- twice as much as on cancer!
This got me to thinking- in quantum physics they say we project what going on internally to our outer reality. Picture this country as a body, and each person as a "cell". Don't know about you, but I'd say our "cells" are fighting.
Quantum physics doesn't recognize "disease". Everything's just a pattern of energy. Instead of looking at symptoms, it looks for the cause- in other words, what started the cascade?
Here are just a few possibilities- for individuals AND the nation-
1. Our air, food, and water is loaded with chemicals.
2. The average American consumes 48 teaspoons of sugar a day, much of it hidden in food they believe to be "healthy"
3. Speaking of which, most of our food is processed, which means dead.
4. Most Americans are deficient in essential fatty acids, which the nervous system MUST have to function properly.
5. Experts say that our modern diet, particularly the GMOs, destroys the gut. The gut is our second brain!
6. For most, stress level is off the charts.
Many with autoimmune disease have turned to health professionals who offer "functional" medicine. This approach deals with the issues listed above. With dietary and environmental changes, there are dramatic improvements!
Might it be the same for our country?
Here's a quick screen cast of a pro-active way to deal with some of the nutritional stress you might be facing:
Information for Daily Energy Clearing Group- etheric, not physical
Cathy D. Slaght