THE PERFECT COMBINATION -?- by Cathy D. Slaght
Working with quantum software has led me into areas I never would have expected.
For example- this "imbalance of blood flow to the brain" concept that I read about in Ramon Grace's manual-
- gave me the idea yesterday to measure the USA, via the SRC4U dowsing application, for this.
The answer -energetically - was that we, as a population, have a 78% imbalance of blood flow to the brain.
This has been on my mind -
Sure, we're working with the etheric field, not the physical body
But the etheric field is our blueprint.
Experts say an imbalance in blood flow to the brain can result in depression, anxiety, and general abnormal behavior.
Considering that, a quick look at the news, any day of the week, indicates this 78% number might not be totally out in left field.
I started wondering if this is the reason we, as a population,- the majority- seem to be living in some sort of fantasy land.
People are apathetic, unaware.
They don't even ask questions.
(Or, if they do, there doesn't seem to be enough attention span to KEEP asking- )
- taxpayers have spent trillions of dollars to eradicate poverty, but the numbers show that poverty has increased dramatically. Can we see some records, please, to trace where all this money has gone?
- autism is off the charts- by 2025, if we stay on this track, some experts predict 1 out of 2 children will be autistic. Vaccinations, also GMO have been named as possible factors, but both are being increasingly forced on the population. What's going on?
- while we're at it, can we see VAXXED? I mean, really, we're free to see all kinds of OTHER weird media stuff.
-AND- why are we so reactionary? We make snap decisions based on what could be misleading information instead of getting facts on our own.
So many more questions-
The few who DO question the world around them are labeled as erratic thinkers- nutcases, even.
(thanks, mainstream media)
And many have accepted this idea.
Are our circuits overloaded?
So here we are-
The brain is our CPU.
To create a life of joy and abundance it needs to work correctly and then we need to use it correctly.
So we can see what's REALLY going on in our world-
(If the truck is barreling down the highway towards YOU, it's good to SEE this)
- and do something about it
(step out of the way)
- but not obsess over it, because you have the power to take the necessary step- in both the energetic AND physical worlds.
It's a fine line.
So I tested via the SRC4U - with permission- a couple of friends for " imbalance in blood flow to the brain."
And, of course, I tested myself.
I had a 27% imbalance - the theme was "perverse energy"- which is EMF
The next person had just experienced a profound loss- she had a 92% imbalance, the theme was "psychic systems"
And then there is the woman in her mid-thirties, working with computers all day, also a smoker- 89% imbalance, theme was "kidneys".
All 3 of us are receiving the healthy brain image today.
Of course, energy work is just a ripple in the ethers.
But with consistency, energy begins to rearrange itself.
Results aren't usually immediate, so many are too impatient to stick with it.
And, of course,
"the truck is only in the .1% of the world I physically see- it's the 99.9 % that creates my reality-
-so I'll just dowse the truck out. Then it's safe to ignore it"
Could get you squished.
Might be the winning combination.
Today's group scan- etheric, not physical-
Cathy D. Slaght
Experience the SRC4U Software by Joining Cathy's Daily Energy Group Before Purchasing Your Very Own SRC4U Software.
Click here for more information.
Purchasing Your Very Own SRC4U Software.
Click here for more information.