TOUGH CHOICE- TIN FOIL HAT OR REDUCE EMF EXPOSURE? by Cathy D. Slaght
When I checked the EMF at my house with a Tri Field meter, the electrical and radio stress was fine, but the magnetic stress was off the chart!
Must deal with this - or it's tin foil hat time-
Found some suggestions online:
1. Remove ALL electrical items from the bedroom.
2. Avoid metal bed bases and box spring mattresses.
3. Make sure, when you're sleeping, your head isn't against a wall with the fuse box.
4. Get rid of cordless phones- switch to phones with cords
5. Check for how many cell phone towers are around you- www.antennasearch.com
6. Keep your cell phone on speaker or use air tube headsets. (no EMF in the ear piece)
7. Don't talk on the cell phone in the car (for me, this is going to be tough!)
8. Don't carry your cell phone directly on your body. Many phones emit radiation even when off.
9. If you have a "smart meter" request an analog meter
10. Throw out your microwave!
11. Never use a laptop on your lap!
12. If you're at the computer often, take regular breaks.
13. Get a cactus plant and put it by the computer, router, etc- experts say they really do absorb radiation!
14. Keep Himalayan salt lamps near the computer.
15. Avoid the use of a blow dryer.
There's more, but this is overwhelming as it is! Am starting as soon as possible - first step, a bed without metal- also have ordered some products to test- will keep you posted.
But for some good news- qi gong is said to help protect against EMF. The reason for this is that it raises voltage. In the group, we're receiving the energy of qi gong daily.. Still, EMF is enough of a concern that we should pull out all stops to protect our homes and families. That's my plan.
Information for Daily Energy Clearing Group- etheric, not physical
Cellular compatibility- 35%
Today we requested the etheric field(s) be charged with the following essential oils-
Vetiver - 577 Signals
Pine - 853 Signals
Gathering - 323 Signals
Rose - 278 Signals
The Gift - 830 Signals
Information found online:
Vetiver- anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, .
Pine- inflammation and associated redness, protect against sinus infections, clear mucus and phlegm, help with skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis, boost the immune system, fight fungal and viral infections, stimulate the mind and body, and protecting your home and body from a wide variety of germs.
Gathering- greater focus and clarity
Rose antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, .
The gift- stress relief
Change Negative Belief Structure and Patterns
Cocktail- Brain Health
1. SRC4U Emotions Panel
2. SRC4U Mediator
3. SRC4U Reiki Panel
Words to Ponder- We don't stop playing because we grow too old. We grow too old because we stop playing.
Cathy D. Slaght