TRUST THE LIFE THAT FLOWS THROUGH YOU by Cathy D. Slaght
As biological computers, we are set up to pull in information from the energetic web that surrounds us. Much like a television, we do this by resonating, or matching vibration, with what we pull in. WE don’t have a satellite, though. Instead we’re part of an infinite web of possibilities.
Our voltage determines our spot in this web and what we pull in.
So, something to think about- could our own words and thoughts lower voltage/ produce energetic blockages/keep us from manifesting the life we desire?
Here’s a short questionnaire that could give you an idea where you are on this. Just answer yes or no.
1. _____ I still hold some animosity from a jilted love affair from the past.
2. _____ I have a communication problem with a family member.
3. _____ The sound of my mother’s voice still nags me when I do something that she wouldn’t approve of.
4. ____ I have every right to refuse to forgive a person who did something terrible to me.
5. ____I have an ex-friend whom I have not spoken to since an altercation that happened years
6. ____ I could never forgive _______________________ for cheating on me.
7. ____ I know someone who, in my opinion, truly deserves to be miserable and unhappy.
8. ____ I cannot get over the fact that ________________________ was so irresponsible.
9. ____ I am rankled every time I hear a certain politician’s name.
10. ____ I love to see an enemy fail.
11. ____ My sister/brother was the favorite.
12. ____ I love to see an enemy eat crow.
13. ____ I could never forgive the act of rape or murder.
14. ____It seems to me that mean people never die.
15. ____ My God is a vengeful god.
Ok, you probably answered all this from the “cork”, i.e. the conscious mind. That represents .1% of what’s going on- the REAL boss, i.e. the “ocean” is the subconscious mind, which represents the other 99.9%.
Let’s see what an SRC scan reveals- this is for the energy group-
Etheric, not physical-
Cathy D. Slaght
Own YOUR Copy
Today CLICK HERE
Are you hands on learning?
Cathy is a SRC4U Software Teacher
Would you like the benefits of the SRC4U software?
Cathy's blogs continue with more educational material that can be found in her Blog Store.