CRISIS CONVERSION, STEPS 4-9 by Cathy D. Slaght
If you've been following these posts for the last few days you see we're talking about the true definition of crisis.
(An opportunity we would prefer to do without.)
But here's another way to look at it.
Compare your conscious mind to a cork, and the subconscious mind to the ocean. Many things in the "ocean" can drag your voltage down. Every day is a do-over, because you never get out of a certain frequency range.
A crisis can cause a "tsunami" which brings these issues up, as if from the "bottom of the sea". Then you have a choice as to whether or not to release them. If you do, your voltage goes up and you may discover some gifts the matrix has been trying to present to you.
Maybe this turns into a way to serve others.
Or you become aware of a talent that leads to a career opportunity.
Could be you end up accessing more joy in your life than you ever dreamed possible.
There are endless possibilities.
So far some ideas regarding converting crisis to opportunity have been:
1. Don't focus on the situation.
2. Consider at least, the possibility of converting the crisis to something positive.
3. Don't devote much energy to trying to figure out why it happened.
And a few more:
(And by the way this is NOT advice, am just sharing some thoughts!)
4. Don't make quick decisions.
Stress actually causes the frequency that is YOU to produce static. That needs to be cleared. No rash moves, please, like giving things away, moving, quitting your job, getting married or divorced, etc. Your voltage is all over the place- there's "snow on your screen."
5. Certain motor activities- small or large- will help. For some reason, as the conscious mind focuses on steps, or follows directions, the unconscious goes into process mode. Remember, we operate in a very similar fashion to computers and software.
Exercise and/or crafting seems to shift the mind into a a state of "neutral" so it can defrag.
I started making my own clothes at one point, back in the 70's, after a series of painful losses. As I laid out material, pinned down patterns, cut and stitched, I couldn't help but go in to some kind of "zone".
It was then that a student (I was a schoolteacher back then) gave me a book on affirmations. She'd purchased it and said it was too weird- she was afraid her parents would find it and she'd get in trouble.
Affirmations WERE weird back then. But this book changed my life. As I wrote affirmations, they "worked", and it started me on an exploration of WHY. This led me to a study of the human energy system.
Am going to talk about life-changing coincidences, or synchronicities tomorrow, and why they happen. (There are no accidents.)
But right now want to mention one more thing about exercise. A while back a client decided to see if it would help. She started walking with a friend.
"What do you talk about while you walk?" I asked. "How bad our lives are", she replied.
Then her eyes widened.
"OH", she said. "That's not good, is it".
Don't stuff it, of course, but walking or working out while focused on your problems is NOT the approach we're talking about here!
6. Deal with any anger immediately. Anger is a healthy emotion- and a higher frequency than depression.- but don't let it fester. We all know people living in anger over things that have happened years ago. But anger does not help anything unless it's dealt with. When held, it lowers voltage.
7. Demonstrate gratitude. Gratitude ALWAYS works. This has nothing to do with feelings. Gratitude is right up there at the top with it comes to raising voltage. It will transform your life.
And yes, it's difficult.
Start by giving thanks for running water in the shower, or a soft pillow under your head.
If you're hungry and have food, give thanks. When you see a flower blooming, give thanks.
Start anywhere. Work up to where you're in a state of constant gratitude.
Try it, if you can. It's magical. Voltage shoots WAY up.
That's the reason many spiritual writings say "In all things, give thanks"
8. Refuse to listen to other peoples' advice along the lines of "You MUST do this...". You are unique. There is only ONE you, and you must come to your own decisions. Also, watch the way those pushiest about giving advice live. Typically they've screwed up their own lives and now want to start on yours.
9. Refuse to give way to your changing emotions. Feelings can be the enemy. This is complicated. You want to cry, rage, grieve, and there are times that's appropriate. But you must rule over these emotions, not let them rule over you.
Instead, this is the time to focus on the power and love that is, and always will be, surrounding you.
The power you are intended to access.
Cathy D. Slaght
Cathy's Blog Archives
Virtual Spa Academy
EVG Group Blog
Zoom Call Archives
Cathy is Your SRC4u Software Expert and more...
Cathy D. Slaght - (727) 804-0422 - Email
Ask Cathy about the "FREE" SRC4u Software Trial click here
Are You Making SELF CARE Part of Your Routine ? click here to continue
Blogs *** Current Blog Post *** Archived Blog List *** SRC4u Software Demonstration Zoom Archives *** SRC4u Cocktails
TAOsh/The Art of Spiritual Hygiene (SRC4u Software Extended Demonstration) *** Energy Visionaries Blog List