THE NEW DYNAMIC DUO- DOCTORS AND ENERGY WORKERS? by Cathy D. Slaght
Yesterday I got a chance to talk to a doctor about the SRC4YOU. He detailed the courses he’d taken on anatomy, etc. all his years of education, and emphasized that energy workers shouldn’t discount the work of his profession. I agree.
He went further, saying that HIS profession shouldn’t discount the energy work, either. That the two needed to come together!
I went over the type of work we do in our group, and asked him some questions about the small intestine. He said SIBO is a huge problem, more than many realize. An online definition:
Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) is defined as the presence of excessive bacteria in the small intestine. SIBO is frequently implicated as the cause of chronic diarrhea and malabsorption. Patients with SIBO may also suffer from unintentional weight loss, nutritional deficiencies, and osteoporosis.
Do you think this kind of stress could lower voltage? Would it impact how you “create your day”?
There could be any number of factors involved in stress related to the small intestine, whether it’s blossoms into SIBO or otherwise - sugar, heavy metals, yeast, parasites. There’s a lot to cover.
But first, here are some conditions that might alert you to small intestine stress:
· AND- yes, I had another giant salad for dinner last night. I hear some are placing bets on how long I keep up with this- LOL- meanwhile, here’s some information found online as to high sources of potassium-
· 1) Avocado: 1 whole: 1,067 milligrams (30 percent DV)
· 2) Acorn Squash: 1 cup: 896 milligrams (26 percent DV)
· 3) Spinach: 1 cup cooked: 839 milligrams (24 percent DV)
· 4) Sweet Potato: 1 large: 855 milligrams (24 percent DV)
· 5) Wild-Caught Salmon: ½ filet: 772 milligrams (22 percent DV)
And today’s scan, etheric, not physical
e-exercise is martial arts- 1 hour
Cathy D. Slaght
Cathy's Blog Archives
Virtual Spa Academy
EVG Group Blog
Zoom Call Archives
Cathy is Your SRC4u Software Expert and more...
Cathy D. Slaght - (727) 804-0422 - Email
Are You Making SELF CARE Part of Your Routine ? click here to continue