HE WHO CARES LEAST- WINS by Cathy D. Slaght
Many years ago- more than I want to admit- I went into real estate, wanting DESPERATELY to be successful. My second marriage had failed, I now had a daughter to raise- and wanted so much to prove I could do SOMETHING right.
For the first two years I had ZERO closings, though. This was in spite of working day and night, getting listings and contracts. NOTHING ever made it to the title company.
It became an office joke. Rephrase- I was the office joke.
It was a painful time. But, for some reason, I just wasn't willing to give up.
So, I went to work for a new broker- and he shared an interesting concept:
“He who cares least wins”.
I tried this - why not, I’d tried everything else- and the closings began to come. I wondered if I’d CARED so much that it had backfired. I have held this "he who cares least" approach ever since when it comes to prosperity.
Yesterday’s group request for the “Parachute #4 Remedy” made me think of this. This remedy is designed to work with stress related to overriding thoughts that lock us into a certain reality, which then close off OTHER realities.
You THINK so much about what you want that you drive it AWAY.
If you watched yesterday’s screen cast, you saw that we requested, energetically, this "parachute remedy" in the Sh-e-motion (95% benefit) so that’s what we did- working down from the highest level of stress (10) to (1) related to stress of selective, overriding thoughts…
…wanting something TOO much. Being TOO focused.
With this program, we get messages, here they are, for each level of stress -
10. “Stay” is a charming word in a friend’s vocabulary.
9. Speak this 3x a day- “I am strong and secure”.
8. Knowing your culture empowers your life and allows you to do so much more.
7. Speak this 3x today “I am hopeful”
6. Speak this 3x today “I am rational”
5. Empower employees: you will make their jobs far more interesting, and they will work at higher levels.
4. Be good to yourself and each other.
3. Climb the ladder, and hold the light for the ones who follow.
2. Remember, regaining your mind is a process. We all fail at one time or another.
1. As above, so below, for every low there is a high.
What is interesting is that on a level of 1 we are speaking of Natural Law.
For today, am going to scan some of these statements into the Premium and see what happens.
Etheric, not physical
E-exercise is Range of Motion Drills- 4 hours
Cathy D. Slaght
Cathy's Blog Archives
Virtual Spa Academy
EVG Group Blog
Zoom Call Archives
Cathy is Your SRC4u Software Expert and more... Continue click here
Cathy D. Slaght - (727) 804-0422 - Email
Are You Making SELF CARE Part of Your Routine ? click here to continue