STARTING MY THOUGHT SYMBOL JOURNEY TODAY! by Cathy D. Slaght
The concept of Thought Symbols is intriguing, and I'm going to get started today. Tried to get
my daughter to do this too, but she says it's "weird".
There are some ground rules, though, so thought I'd share them with any other weirdos out there who are interested:
1. Start small- Chances are you don't really believe you can manifest at first, so are trying this out of curiosity. If you start with a major request, your mind just won't take you seriously. (It isn't the symbol doing the manifesting, it's your mind! You were created to do this, and are actually already doing it, but without awareness!)
2. How you word you intention is significant. First, don't say " I want" or "I wish, because that's all you'll ever get- a lot of wanting and wishing. Instead, make a firm intention statement. For example, if you're going to manifest money, say I WILL HAVE _________________
3. The first exercise is simple. As your requests get larger, though, be sure to specify HOW your manifestation will arrive. For example, if you ask for $100,000, you don't want to get it because you get in an accident and receive a huge insurance settlement. The Universe will always give you exactly what you ask for, so be careful! You might want to say " I WILL HAVE $1000,000 from business success" or so on.
4. It must always be a win-win. You cannot make symbols to control another person or situation. We all have free will. In other words, don't make a symbol to attract a certain person, or defeat an enemy. All must be for the highest good of everyone involved.
6. Don't obsess over your request. Once you've made it, try to forget it!
7. Wait. This is the part you have absolutely no control over. What will definitely make it take longer is your thinking about it all the time.
Am putting mine together today, will let you know what happens!
Information for Daily Energy Clearing Group- etheric, not physical.
Cathy D. Slaght
Cathy's Blog Archives
Virtual Spa Academy
EVG Group Blog
Zoom Call Archives